For helpful information, please check out the following organizations:
- http://parents.themeetinghouse.com – The Meeting House Parent Blog! Great practical articles and resources for parents of kids and youth!
- To Write Love on Her Arms – an organization that helps those who struggle with depression, cutting, substance abuse, and related issues
- Centre for Youth/Parent Understanding – an organization that seeks to better understand the important connections between parents, youth workers, and youth
- Family First – an organization that seeks to help strengthen families
- Relevant – helping to connect God, life, and progressive culture
- Be sure to check out The Meeting House Student Ministry podcast available on iTunes.
- Addiction resources– a site full of helpful information for understanding addiction in teens, and resources to help walk through handling addiction.