March Break Regional compassion trips 2018
Applications for our Hamilton Compassion Trip are still open.
HAMILTON TRIP DETAILS
- Date: Thursday March 15 – Sunday March 18, 2018
- Age: Grades 6-12
- Time & Location: drop off 7:30pm at the Gasworks – 141 Park St N, Hamilton. Pick Up 11:15am at The Meeting House Ancaster — Silvercity Ancaster, 771 Golf Links Rd.
- Transportation Info: transportation is included in the total payment of the trip. A drivers release form is attached below and must be signed for students to participate on the trip.
- Cost: $150 per student – covers all meals, transportation and scheduled activities for the duration of the trip. Students may want to have some spending money on hand ($20 is more than sufficient).
- Event Info: A detailed schedule of events will be given later on. Contact Aaron Westera regarding any major questions or concerns – E: email@example.com or M: (647) 389-9378